Helpful Gift-Buying Tips for Men
- Never give her anything that you bought in an airport gift shop.
- If the words "she could really use this," cross your mind while holding a gift, put it down and leave the store.
- If you have a teenage daughter, beg her to help you pick out something for your wife.
- A Blu-ray disc player is not a gift to her. That's a gift for you.
- If you ask your wife/girlfriend what she wants and she replies "nothing," do not believe her.
- Keep track. A friend once presented his spouse with a pink turtleneck, two Christmases in a row.
- Never give your mother and your wife the same thing.
- Anything you bought on Christmas Eve at Walgreens is not something you should tuck under the tree for her.
- The thought doesn't count. You don't get points for trying hard.
- A vacuum? Are you insane?
Last, ask a women for help but be prepared to open your wallet wide.
You can never go wrong with cashmere!