Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer Mini Album

It's been quite awhile since I've shown any of my scrapbook projects.
Last year, I bought this great kit from Northridge Publishing...
and I finally got around to putting it together..
It was super easy and super cute....
What I liked about this kit, is that the mini was designed with directions for each page...

and there were plenty of embellishments to make each page unique...


I should mention that I first saw this mini book featured on You Tube


Kristine McKay designed the layouts...


One thing I will miss about summer, is that it stays light out longer...
but I won't miss the heat or the bugs..


and no summer is complete unless you've had watermelon....

I love this ice cream truck sticker....

Now I need to add some fun summer pictures....
(I'm contemplating making some changes to my blog design and would love to know what you think about picture size - do you like them large or smaller?)

I'm linking to these parties...

12 comments:

very merry vintage style said...

This album turned out really cute. Kits are great... you get a beautiful project you can just enjoy putting together without sweating the details. Have fun putting your pictures in! Thanks for linking to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful album! This will look great with your photos in it.

Cher' Shots said...

Very cute kit. I was just telling a friend how lazy I've become about scrapping ... thanks for a little boost in the right direction.
'hugs from afar'

Marie said...

This album turned out so cute! I’d love if you’d come share this at my link party going on right now.
http://mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com/2011/08/show-share-3.html

Marie
mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Hi Terry!

This album is super dooper cuuute!
And thanks for visiting my blog!!
Cheers
Andrea

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

What a work of art--so fun and cute! Thanks for sharing at Beyond the Picket Fence.

Sachiko said...

This is so cute! Thank you for sharing. :)

Anonymous said...

That turned out really nice! I love mini albums!

{oc cottage} said...

HOW cute is that!

m ^..^

eye_on_sparrow said...

Such a sweet album. It is nice to see you are on the top ten at Stashbuster September.

julia said...

this album is really cute bravo ! I like the colors.

Robin Ange said...

Congratulations! This is one of the top ten stashbusting projects!...
http://www.thetshirtdiaries.com/2011/10/stashbusting-september-top-ten.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails