Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm Back and A Recent Find - Peonies and Poppyseeds!

I've been taking some time off from blogging, there comes a point where there's only so much updating your home and showing Goodwill finds and I came to a point where I
didn't know what to blog about anymore.

If this has happened to you, I recommend that you step away and see what happens.

I had several things happen in my private life, I quit my job, started two other jobs (one at a time), didn't feel like it was the right fit for me and quit those jobs too. It took four months to find another job and I am content with the position. Of course, the pay is never enough, but it's good enough, and I work 11:30 - 8, which I never thought I would enjoy but it's nice. I have my mornings to do things, go to appointments and it's working for us. We don't have any kids at home anymore and it's a very nice change. Plus, can I mention, I love the people that I work with! Huge bonus!

So I'm feeling so much better about everything and that includes blogging!

Today I wanted to share a recent web site that has so many cute printables.
I was googling desktop calendar and found
Peonies & Poppyseeds
 
 
Let me share a few things that caught my eye.

 
 
 
 
I hope you'll take the time to visit them at their website, Facebook and also Pinterest!
 
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails