Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 28, 29 & 30 Challenge

 
Now that's October, I'm finally getting around to completing the photo-a-day challenge for September.
 

Day   28: On the shelf
My Filofax is typically in my purse and I can pull it out quickly to write things down.
 

 
Day 29: Love
I love cute post it notes that are packaged in a small space with lots of coordinating post it notes in various sizes. This makes for easy decorating the pages in my Filofax!
 
 
Day 30: Wide Open
Since my Filofax is small(pocket size) it doesn't lay flat but its still very easy to write down things.
I've written down a makeup project that I read about that I want to see if I can find the next time I
visit Sephora or Ulta. Aren't those stores fun to visit?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

Korean Style Online said...

Cool, I love this so cute.. keep up a good work..feel free come to my blog  korean fashion online | korean fashion online malaysia | Malaysia Online Shopping have a nice day...

get rid of cellulite said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful website as well as this post. This post is the kind of thing That keeps me on track through. I like the web page theme and design too. Thanks
inbouwmengkraan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails