Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Family Pictures at Work?

For the past 14 years, I've worked in the corporate world and sat in my very own cubicle!! Yipee!!  I've brought lots of things to decorate my space to show off my family and what I'm about....but now I work for a small company, meaning 25 people in our office...and we don't have cubicles but rather desks and no walls which equals no privacy or space to decorate....it's a very strange concept but I'm getting use to it.

So picture this in your mind, no cubicle walls to decorate, no ledges - just the top of the desk - and there isn't a lot of space for much other than the 2 computer monitors, keyboard, mouse and phone...

I need to have pictures of my family around me so made a mini album for my desk top and now I have several pictures that I can look at throughout the day..

Let me show you my latest project..


The cover is very simple, a chipboard sticker and one of my shabby fluffy flowers..

The pictures on the left is one of my favorites of me..
Storm used to love to jump on my lap and be petted..
he never realized that he's a big dog...
and my son Michael - and a hat he got one year for Christmas...
trying to be a nerd....

and DH...and my daughter Crystal with her puppy Bailey...

and various other pictures...


and there's always plenty of pictures of Storm with the family..


When Michael was younger, this is how we would typically see him...
playing some type of Play Station game.....this was years ago but seems like yesterday.
And I can't forget to include a picture from Crystal and Stuarts wedding....


Our cat, Charlie...kitties are so cute and fuzzy - aren't they?

I'm linking this projet to these parties...

It's been awhile since I've done a giveaway...
so check back on Thursday..

14 comments:

Alicia said...

Where there's a will there's a way...lol. I love it, that way you can change them up. How sad, no wall or cubicle. Are you on the phone all day?

Ricki Treleaven said...

What a cute idea. The album is adorable!

Kelly said...

The album is lovely, Terry. There is nothing better than a scrapbooked album to sit on your desk.

Kelly

Marilyn said...

How lovely. Following you from blog hop via Trendy House.. Hope you can stop by sometime.. http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com CUTE blog :))

Sam | Away She Went said...

That turned out so cute! I need to spruce up my cubicle. The box of gray is depressing!

abeachcottage said...

Its nice to have all the photos of your family around you at work, very inspiring. Thanks for linking to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Emily S said...

Cute idea! And you are saving lots of space by not having those in individual frames. Great job!

Emily
Deviantly Domesticated
http://stephaniehillberry.com

Indulging said...

Lovely blog! Gorgeous!

My Cottage Charm said...

That's a great idea...so nice to have your family near you, even when you're at work. :) (makes a job more bearable I think)
Thanks for linking up!
Missy :)

jamesgsmith said...

What a great idea!! and also inspired for make some thing about memorize of nice moment of my family as well as your album is cute.Thanks

--------
family pictures

JustYolie said...

Absolutely beautiful mini book! I found you through Patches of Pink linking party and I'm now following.

very merry vintage style said...

Cute album--great idea! Thanks for linking to my Share the Love link party!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Love how colorful and happy your album is! Definitely a quick pick-me-up for throughout the day. Thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails