Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Treasure - Studio 5

My Tuesday Treasure this a TV show made specifically for women...
they cover a variety of topics...
crafting, recipes, wellness & much more...

Have you heard of Studio 5?

This is where I first heard of Kristine Mc Kay



and she also owns and hosts a new website called

Have you checked it out yet?

If you love crafting, whether it's making jewelry, making old things new..making mixed media or paper crafting..it's a great website to check out Mon-Friday...

Let me know what you think, is this on your daily watch list?
Click on over to my Facebook page and get a glimpse of my new look coming very soon!

1 comment:

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

how cool!!! who knew! : ) thanks for sharing : ) hugs...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails