Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Baby Layouts for the Album


Last month I showed the mini album that I made using the paper line, Baby Steps by Simple Stories.

And then I started to put together a 12 X 12 album and showed off the
first layouts using the same paper line...
very nerve racking, because I want it to turn out nice..
This past weekend, I made 4 more pages...
and this time it went a lot faster...


I used some lace on the border
and added a messy bow....


Because I have so many pages to make, I used white 12 X 12 paper and glimmer misted
it to tone down the white..it also adds a soft glittery effect....

The pictures don't do the pages justice,
but I do think I'll end up adding more embellishment
once the pictures are added.

While I was going through my buttons, I found this "Members Button" and
it was the perfect addition to the page...


This page will be mainly for journaling,
how wonderful to remember how special this time will be..


I found this cute little lion at Michaels...
it came in a packet of five other glittery animals...
so cute!



Thought I'd show you the album as it looks now...getting fatter
with each page..ony 12 more pages to go..

Question - Do you ever alter the covers of the frames?
Please leave me a comment and let me know.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Blessings from Cindy said...

Terry~
Your pages are gorgeous! You have inspired me to make an album for my daughter~in~love's babies shower in the spring. She is expecting our 1st grandkidlets, twins, in May. I have never made album pages without the photos before & she is gonna LOVE it! I love all the added touches & I'm going to try the glimmer mists. I keep wanting to get some. Thank you for sharing!
Blessings,
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails