Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Marion Smiths Hybrid Feb Mini Album

Back in January, I showed you the hybrid album that I'm using for journaling the movies
that DH and I go and see,,,,


I decided to challenge myself and do another hybrid album for February..
and got this super cute kit once again from Marion Smith...

and while my journal isn't complete yet,
I wanted to show you a couple of my pages...


Each page is downloadable for a fee...
and coordinates for a wonderful shabby chic album...


I blogged about this..Ashley holding Macie for the first time...
(Feb 1)


A lot of the pages have pictures of Ashley holding Macie...
(Feb 3)


While Ashley was home, she hung out with us at night...
and we talked and caught up on life...
(Feb 6th)


Ashley took Storm for a walk and I made her pose for me..
never realizing this would be the last time she would walk him...
(Feb 8)



Don't you love this saying?
I'll show the completed journal next week...
The March hybrid is available now, if you'd like to make one.

Take care and make each day special.
Linking to these parties...

1 comment:

very merry vintage style said...

Great project. What a beautiful place to record your life. Thanks for linking up to Share the Love Wednesday!
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails