Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Thanks so much for stopping by to Cherished Treasures!
Can you believe that tomorrow will be April? And that next weekend is Easter?
Right here in South Dakota, we are expecting the temperature to be as high as 90 degrees!
I don't think this has ever happened before in March...
Did you buy a mega million lottery ticket?
And more importantly live in Maryland?

I've decided to announce the winner for the Easter banner giveaway tomorrow,
so click here and leave a comment!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend
and I want to thank everyone who took the time
to link up last weekend!

Let me show you my top five picks
and also the most viewed ( it was a tie!)


Creative Mrs Smith - a yummy recipe for parmesan pecan tilapia.


A Mother and Daughter - madeover a lamp with sun yellow spraypaint.


Joyful Homemaking - shared her recipe for baked caramel french toast.


Sweet Water Style - shared her thrifty finds to decorate for Easter.


Inspired by Family Magazine - tutorial for making a rolled flower bouquet.

For the most viewed from last week was a tie...

The Cottage Market - Andrea loves to make knock off's of Anthroplogie
and shows how she made this with some thrifty finds...

and


Gail's Decorative Touch - shows how she decorated her son and daughter-in-laws
mantel for spring.

Feel free to grab the featured button to add to your blog.


Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Erin @ Chronic Christian Crafter said...

I love the mantel feature. Thanks for hosting this lovely party, Terry! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this great link party every week!
I hope your week ahead is fab!

Sweetwater Style said...

Thanks for featuring Sweetwater Style...it is fun seeing my bunnies on your blog! Thanks for consistently hosting the party!

luvGodncountry said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I grabbed your button and added you to my linky parties page. Have a blessed weekend! Visit me sometime :)
http://fireplacedecorating.blogspot.com/

From G2B said...

I almost can't believe it's April, but then with how busy I've been I guess time flies right on by!
Thanks for hosting friend!
xo Becca

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for hosting, sorry I'm late my website has been hacked.

A Mother and A Daughter said...

Thank you so much for featuring our Coordinating Sun Yellow Lamps and for hosting the party! Have a great week! ~ Barbara

Crafty Mischief said...

Hi Terry! Thank you for hosting! I love all the Spring and Easter craftiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails