Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Beginning the Christmas Parade, Are You?


Did everyone have plenty of turkey and the trimmings on Thanksgiving Day?
I did venture out on Black Friday and do a little shopping - still need to get our home decorated
for Christmas but that will happen tomorrow.

Today I'm looking for ideas for decorating this Christmas season and
see that there is a wonderful linky party going on now that you'll
want to check out and participate in.

Songbird is hosting this weeks party, Inspiration for the Season.

This post is from December 23, 2011 in which I picked my favorite
Christmas homes. I hope you love them as much as I do.
I look forward to spending hours looking at
all the Christmas decorating going on in blogging land.

So here's that post!


There have been so many great homes decorated for Christmas out there in bloggy land and
I'd like to share some of my favorites...











Have a wonderful Saturday and fun decorating
this Christmas season! 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those homes all look gorgeous, everyone would be at home in a magazine shoot!

Such great inspiration.

Marianne said...

You have great taste, those are surely pretty homes. Thank you for this inspiration, it makes me want to put some Christmas music on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails