Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bella Blvd - Birthday Mini

In October, I attended a online paper crafting event, True Scrap 4.
One of the sessions was entitled, “One and Done: Mini-Album in an Hour."
The instructor was Laura Denison who I've watched on You Tube by the name,
Follow The Paper Trail.
 
The mini album I made, did end up taking more than an hour, but that's because I was making this for Macie's first birthday and I wanted it to be extra special.

Let me show you how it turned out!

 
 
I used paper from the collection of Bella Blvd Birthday Girl and tried to make it something that
a little girl would love to look at as she grows up.
 




Each page either has a space for pictures or a place to journal special memories.
 











 
Now that Macie is one year old, she doesn't sit still for very long.
Picture taking has suddenly become a lot harder.
 
Thanks for stopping by - wishing you all a wonderful week!
Linking to these parties.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails