Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Calling All Dog Lovers!?!

Good morning! I'm happy to announce that I have time off from work today and tomorrow to spend time with Ashley before she heads back to college! She's still sleeping and I wanted to update my blog since it's been a couple of days.

I can never resist looking at pictures of dogs, and puppies are so sweet - I want them all! Here's a couple of blogs that I thought were either funny or so sweet - let me know what you think!

http://www.modernemama.com/
http://www.cuteoverload.com/


Oh, and freezing rain is expected again tonight. Why can't we have a blizzard and have everything shut down? Winter has worn out it's welcome!

Poo poo pee doo :)

Terry

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hi Terry! I saw that you had a peek at myWeightisover so I thought I'd come say HI! Those wedding pictures are lovely and yes, your daughter did make one amazing bride!
Have a great day today!
Blessings, Kimberly

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails