Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Hard to believe it's February let alone Valentine's Day, isn't it?


I'll show you a few of my Valentine's decorations in our home.

I got this frame from Goodwill and added some scrapbook paper and embellishments.


I love mercury glass so I had to keep my Christmas bowl out and added some Valentine ornaments that I got from Hobby Lobby.


Even though it keeps snowing (we got 4 more inches yesterday with a possible 1-2 more today) I'm thinking and decorating for spring.


I got this terrarium last year at a thrift store and the table runner from Etsy.


And just a few cute Valentine cards I found..


Do you have big plans for today? Today's is Ashley's 20th birthday, so we'll attempt to venture out and eat lunch someplace and see a movie.
What would Valentine's Day without some cards that include kitties?

Happy Valentine's Day!
and Happy Birthday Ashley!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails