Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's Been Awhile

It's been quite some time since I posted anything. Part of the reason is that when our computer crashed, all of my programs were saved but the settings were a bit messed up.

I've been trying off and on to make a header and it wouldn't show up. And the other reason - plain laziness...I can not tell a lie.

I'm glad that tomorrow is Saturday, and I'll be playing around with my Cricut and DH also bought me a "Cuttlebug." It embosses paper and I can't wait to try it out.

Hard to believe that it's almost March..time to decorate for St Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ohh! I am so happy you got a cuttlebug! You should bring all your cricut stuff next weekend!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Computer issues - oh, been there! Glad to see you back, and your new background and header are just the cutest!

I've thinking about the Cuttlebug. Bet you'll have fun with it!

Have a great weekend!
Carla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails