Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Vintage Necklace

You've seen those necklaces made out of washers, some are stamped and some are covered with scrapbook paper..


And I had to make myself one...


I bought the chain and the sand dollar charm at Hobby Lobby and got this cute typewriter key at a rummage sale...


And here's my vintage necklace....

I'm linking to:

sweetcharliBlog+Button+to+size.jpgNew Friend Fridays

Don't forget that I'm hosting a party this Sunday and you're invited!

Cherished Treasures”=

I hope you'll come back and highlight a blog that you just love..

8 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Like your necklace. I bought a stamping kit and washers a while back, but have not done much with them just yet. Maybe once I get some of the "work" done around here, I can play with my jewelry projects more.
Posted about one today.
Have a great weekend.

Ro said...

Wow, that is so cool. They make it look easy on that video, but I wonder if it really is? I love how yours turned out. Really cool. :)

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Hi - here from NFF! That necklace is adorable. What a great idea to use a typewriter key! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Dawn said...

Very cool necklace! Visiting from FF40.

Unknown said...

Hi, Terry!

I'm your newest follower from Over 40 Friday Follow.

Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!

Cheers,
Laura

http://www.paringdown.com

Kelley said...

Hi! I am following you from Follow Friday 40 & Over. Love your necklace project. I am looking forward to seeing what else you're working on! =)
~Kelley
http://labellabasketswithkelle.blogspot.com/
http://inkelleyskitchen.blogspot.com/

EmTea Designs said...

Wow! love the necklace!

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am a new visitor and follower from Over 40 FF..love that necklace and all of your photo's.
I hope when you get the chance you will stop by to say hello.
doreenmcgettigan.blogspot.com/ they say everyone has a story..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails