Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Blog Love

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I spent yesterday cleaning and organizing my scrapbook room and working on my toilet paper mini album.

 I've also been working with Emily from Blogaholic Designs to update my blog.


Blogaholic Designs”=

It's not very expensive to have your blog done by someone who knows what they're doing.
(I am not computer savvy by any means - Emily can confirm this!)

Lots of projects with nothing completed yet..

Cherished Treasures”=

But my Sunday Blog Love this week goes to one picture that has inspired me all week...



Kristi and Jordan rom Kojo Designs have a fantastic blog. 


This picture had me a hello, (chessy, huh?)

This one picture has inspired me all week and I'll be posting my room redo later this week.

Michaels is selling Cricut cartridges for $9.99 each and we'll be there when the store opens.

Please stop over to Kojo Designs and see what inspires you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails