Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

My Grandma Mini Album

In less than a month, I'll be a grandma for the first time....


Due date is 11-11-11, at Crystal's last doctor appt - the doctor told her that she was
ahead of schedule by 8 days...

 I've got my mini album all ready for the first year and wanted to show it off..

 The paper line is Baby Steps from Simple Stories and everything has a soft, worn look..

Each page will hold a pictures for each month....
as well as the measurements...

to see how fast they grow up..

It was fun making this while anticipating whether it will be a boy or a girl...

and thinking about what I'll add to this mini....
perhaps a picture of their tiny hands and feet....
or perhaps a picture of them sleeping in their Mom's arms...

How is this possible to love something so much...
and it's not born yet?
Crystal had asked me to come and stay with them for the first week...
and help her....I found out this meant that I get to make the meals
and clean the house...and all I want to do is take care of the baby...

The last page of this mini - 12 months old..
the baby to be one year old......oh how the time is going to fly by...


Now that I've made my mini album...





it's time to make a much bigger one for Crystal
so she can capture all the milestones..
and there are so many of them...
 
 
Can you tell I'm a little excited?


Click on the above widget, and check out this paper line.
I'm linking to these parties...

Hoping to show off the baby nursery at Crystals house this week too..
stay tune....

12 comments:

Amanda said...

The baby book looks gorgeous, how exciting, awaiting the arrival of a precious grandchild.

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

awwwww...how absolutely sweet!!!! wishing you ALL the best of everything and a Big wish and prayer that everyone is healthy and safe! God Bless you ALL!!!!! sending hugs and love! andrea -- family and doxies (heaven and earth)

outjunking said...

Congrats. One can tell just how excited you are. The baby book is wonderful.
Lisa

Janel from NellieBellie said...

This is so very sweet! So well done, it makes me want to pull out my scrapbooking again. Congrats on your soon to be Grandmahood!

Grammy Goodwill said...

Good for you for planning ahead. My granddaughter will be 4 next month - and still no scrapbook. And, she's having a little brother in Feb. I'd better get started, right?

Dawnll said...

How exciting- I am excited for you.
Your daughter looks beautiful -nothing prettier then an expectant mommy.
Your mini album is so cute

beckaboots said...

That is such a good idea! I need to make one of those for my little guy! I love the baby steps paper too. I couldn't imagine waiting to find out if it's a boy or a girl... I'm too impatient!

Bekah
If Work Permits

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Wow how impressive! You have done an awesome job!! It is just beautiful!!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

This is wonderful! Great to make it now so when the baby comes you have it already to go!

{Steph} said...

Lovely! Premade is the way to go.

Found you through Sumo's Sweet Stuff.

~Steph from Silver Boxes

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry, what a precious time for you and your family. I know you are beside yourself with excitement! Your little album is so sweet. I know you look forward to completing it with all kinds of wonderful photos and memories! :D

Blessings!
Ricki Jill

Laura said...

What a sweet memory book!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails