Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

May Altered Calendar Page

The month of May has just flown by, hasn't it?
Let me show you how the May calendar page looked like before I altered it...



The calendar was a kit I picked up at Michaels after Christmas on clearance...
now I could've just added a picture and call it good...
but I love to embellish things and this simply wouldn't do as it was...


This is how it really looked until this weekend...
I forgot about adding pictures and highlights from the month.....


We were lucky enough to spend lots of time with Macie this month and so there's lots of pictures of her...she loves my metal measuring spoons....and I got a special picture of my son Michael holding Macie too...


and of course more pictures of Macie playing with the measuring spoons...
she is growing up so fast...and I added some washi tape ....


I added several different colors of washi tape to highlight the rummage that we had....


Summer holidays tend to be patriotic and I wanted to add some red,white and blue things to the page..


It's hard to see, but the sticker on the 15th is a 6 - which means that Macie is now 6 months old...


And now the page for May is complete....

Thanks for stopping by...
On Tuesday I have a great giveaway, courtesy of Kiwi Lane that you won't want to miss...

Linking up to these parties
Don't forget to link up at my party going on here...

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

Terry, I *heart* your altered calendar! :D

Unknown said...

So much more personal than something store bought.I'd love it if you'd share at my link party, Off the Hook!
http://daisycottagedesigns.blogspot.com/2012/05/off-hook-3.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails