Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sunday Blog Live - Linky Party

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all had a great week!

Can you believe that it's Memorial weekend already?
DH and I had plans to travel to a outside flea market...
but rain is forecast for the entire weekend, so we're staying home....
and my project list is growing each day!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine!
There were so many great projects last week but first I want to thank all of you
who linked up and also to those that left a comment...


Let me show you my top five picks from last week....
Katherine shares her recipe for Fish and Chips, doesn't the picture alone make you hungry?


Artsy Vava was so clever and creative and repurposed a broken light fixture...


Love these color dipped wooden spoons that Jacky shared...
With warmer weather around the corner,
Angie shares a summer drink recipe, Iced Chia Tea Latte ...


If you have kids, then you'll want to check out Jenny's DIY sandbox and her cute helper, Riley....
and now it's time to see
what was the most viewed link from last week...
Amy from Home Happy Home shares her basement  reveal!
This is one corner of the space, be sure to click on over and see the rest...
new paint and several projects...

Be sure to grab the featured button to add to your blog.


Now it's on to this weeks linky party....
I hope you'll join me this week and show what you've been busy with..
All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love board on Pinterest.

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature.

jacky @ small home love said...

Thanks so much for the feature and for hosting! Wow I'm loving that craft area.

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks for hosting the party and for featuring my birdbath!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting another amazing blog party! Great features this week too :) Love the basement reveal!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Studio Paars said...

Thanks for hosting Terry, and have a great weekend!

Liefs, Audrey
hetkabinet.blogspot.com

Peggy~PJH Designs said...

Hi Terry, I hope you are having a lovely Memorial Day weekend. Thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Peggy

Deb A said...

Thanks for hosting and I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Iced Chai Tea Latte recipe! All of the features are wonderful! Angie xo

Unknown said...

I just thought of having a party like this. It’s good that I came across this post before that. I still have to look for good rental spaces for parties for that. I am just thinking about what theme would go at that day. I will be waiting for your reply and ideas.

خدمات منزلية said...


شراء اثاث مستعمل
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails