Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Week of Jan 21, 2012

I'm finally back and ready to get on track with blogging.
My first thing to get things organized and make my life smoother, is to plan the weekly menu.
Menu planning is a small yet huge step to getting your life under control, plus you save
money and hopefully stay on track when grocery shopping.

Let me share this weeks menu:

Monday: Slow Cooked Tators

Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Ranch Pork Chops

Friday: Fish

Saturday: Meatloaf

 

 
Giving you a sneak peek at the balsam boxes that I picked up at Michaels craft store for a $1 each.
Tomorrow I'll share how I altered them up!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Linking to these parties.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails