Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Procrastinating

I still haven't dug out my fall decorations and I know why?
Check out where they're stored... all the way in the back under the steps.


A peek into how I manage to look organized but it's only on the surface.

I did call in sick today, woke up with a bad headache and achy. I did happen to spend a little time online reading blogs(no surprise to Crystal)...and I found this home decor store, called Wisteria that I really liked. Have you heard of them? And got me some mercury glass pumpkins!

I just love mercury glass - I'm sure I could find a place in my house for any of these items...


Wouldn't these be so pretty at Christmas time?



I love this mirror, but at $198 - I'll just be dreaming of this in my house.


Now that I slept most of the day, I'll probably be up all night. Guess I can pull out the decorations.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails