Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Window Love on Craigslist

Every once in awhile I scan Craigslist to see what's for sale. I've been looking for old windows to redo like I've seen in a lot of blogs. And tonight I found my windows! (I'm possessive already!)They want $2 a piece and but if you take a bunch, they'll sell them for $1each! (They're speaking my language!)

I have no idea how many they have, I said I'd take all of them. That's just the kind of gal I am, a fire sale type of gal...if one is good, then ten are even better...

Now I get to patiently wait and see if they respond back. I'll even make the drive tonight to pick them up. Won't we DH?!

Think good thoughts for me......

2 comments:

bj said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Carla said...

Looks like you may have hit the jackpot! I love all the cool projects I've seen with old windows, too. Hmm, maybe I should jump over to Craigslist and see what's available in my area!

Hope they get back to you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails