Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Easter Wreath

I've been looking at all of the handmade Easter wreaths and decided to make my own. And if I can make one, trust me, anybody can make one.


I super glued a bunny I found at Goodwill for $1  to the middle of the wreath. I'm waiting for the glue to dry.

I used my glue gun and and glued the Easter eggs around the wreath, then I glued on moss around the edges to cover up the grapevine wreath. Then I glued the bunny on and a little ribbon so I could hang it up!

Have you ever seen such a messy place before? I spent yesterday cleaning it up and reorganizing the space. Just need to make a trip to Wal-Mart and get a few things to finally get things as they need to be. 





All done! It turned out very cute! I was too lazy to spray paint each egg, besides I like the shiny pastel color.

Hard to believe next Sunday will be Easter, we'll be off to spend the weekend with Crystal and family. And Crystal has been tasked with figuring out our craft project...

 

3 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How cute - your did a good job.

Dawnll said...

This turned out adorable. I haven't hung a wreath besides Christmas for a long time. I really need to start doing more seasonal decorating.
Thanks for the push

Kammy said...

this is extra cute !
Kammy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails