Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Last Weekend

Every year the city that I live in, has a city wide rummage on Mother's Day weekend. More times than not, I have a rummage with Crystal. This year, DH and I were working on eliminating a lot of clutter in our house and storage unit. Crystal was selling things because they are moving back due to a promotion at work (Yipee!!) and also downsizing.

I can't believe that my only pictures were taken from my cell phone.


But here's my only two pictures.


We sold a lot of stuff despite the wind, the rain & the cold temperatures.

And funny enough, even though we got rid a lot of clutter, we still made a trip to Goodwill on Sunday. And yes, we bought a few things.


I got this cute little sewing box, it'll either go to Crystal or Ashley to start their own sewing box.

 

Or maybe I'll keep it...we'll see what happens.

I'm linking to:

 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

The Smith Hotel said...

Ok that is something I would do-have a garage sale and then go hit some garage sales and/or thrift stores! Glad yours turned out good despite the weather!

Thanks for sharing,
Jody

Unknown said...

Hey Terry! Try the linky again...I went through and linked something and it worked so I'm not quite sure what's going on. I would love to have you be able to link up!!! It doesn't end for 2 more days, so if it doesn't work tonight try again in the morning :)

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Hi Terry! Thanks you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.

I am trying to eliminate the clutter that has piled up around my house, too. It's a slow process...one room at a time!

Barb S said...

Hi...I just found your blog and I am enjoying it. I read where you live in SD...that is where I grew up...near Sioux Falls...where are you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails