Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

What's on Your Workspace?

Through Pinterest, I found an interesting and wonderful blog with a linky party
that sounded like fun...



Each week, you share your workspace and the projects you are working on..
this is my first time linking up and of course, I'm late...
it started on Wednesday and I totally forgot that I wanted to
share my space...

Since I spent most of last weekend, fluffing our living room,
I didn't do much in the way of paper crafting...

Let me show you my workspace...


I keep several of my favorite punches out and buy many of off ebay...(much cheaper)
and I love my little paint set that I got from Michaels..I think it was $2.99....


You could say that my first time to this linky party is to share my recent purchases...
I just received the October Morning Cakewalk and My Minds Eye Nostaglia  and embellishments..seriously some of the cutest papers.
These will be hoarded for awhile.
I seem to have trouble using what I buy right away...so hard to cut them up.
Do you have the same problem?


I do have some projects in the works...
love Marion Smith and her hybrid mini's...all done with the Primrose mini
I'll share more of this next week...super cute..


Then of course because I love to pile up on projects,
Marion Smith has a new hybrid mini album...country chic...
and I'll be working on this more
this weekend...


My tabletop in my craft space seems to be the place that I pile things...
I've got a couple of DVD's to watch from Creating Keepsakes

I've got lots of shows to watch off the DVR when I'm crafting...

Real Housewives of New Jersey - has Teresa become crazy? I seriously don't care for her or her husband and her kids are brats..enough said!
Real Housewives of New York - saving up a couple of shows because I don't like to be left hanging..
Gene Simmons Family Jewels - I love Shannon and this season she is really wanting
to adopt now that her kids are grown and out of the house..I can so relate to missing
not having kids in the house and I'm curious to see what happens.
Dallas - I watched this show many, many years ago...
waiting to get a few more shows taped to watch and see if it's any good..

How about you? Do you watch TV when you're crafting?
Do you have any favorite TV shows?

Thanks for stopping by..
and this is a glimpse of my workspace and what I've got going on.

And it's almost the weekend...and it's almost July!
Time flies, doesn't it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails