Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Favorite Pins - #3

Pinterest is getting so popular these days...more and more companies are coming on board...
not to mention more bloggers and non-bloggers who all share the love of inspiring others...

Let me show you some of my most recent pins that totally inspire me....

pinterest  source

I totally love this flip book that helps little ones learn the A B C's...
this might just become a project for me in the near future...

pinterest source

Every once in awhile I make cornbread from one of those Jiffy boxes...and sometimes they
can be really dry...this pin says that Disneyland serves this cornbread adding a Jiffy yellow cake mix...very inexpensive..I need to add both ingredients to my shopping list...

pinterest source

Just this picture alone makes me hungry...lemon pull-aparts!
The recipe calls for frozen dinner rolls and a few other ingredients...the picture speaks for itself...
doesn't this make you hungry too?

pinterest source

Okay, I must get off foods ideas on Pinterest...this birdhouse is just darling...
I'm thinking I might take one of my worn out birdhouses and use some of my scrapbook paper and make one of these...great Saturday afternoon project...

pinterest source

In May, Barbara from Snip It Up shared step by step directions to make a rag towel and
it's still one of my favorite pins. I pulled out my sewing machine and made a couple for myself...
Next week I'll show my towels...I added a little twist to it...
(I say twist because I don't sew on a regular basis and
my mistakes actually made the towel even cuter!)

Thanks for stopping by...
Linking to these great parties

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails