Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sunday Blog Love - Linky Party

Have you realized that Sunday is July already?
We've been having some extremely hot temperatures here and it feels more like August than June/July. DH and I are going to an outside flea market which will be fun because
we haven't been to this one in many years...


Thank you to all who linked up last week!
Let me show you some of my favorites from last week...









And the most viewed link from last week was....






Feel free grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Let's get the party starting for this weekend!

All kinds of posts are welcome--whether it's about your family, a craft project,
thrifty find, a favorite recipe or maybe it's decorating your home or a giveaway....


The only requirement is..you must link back to my party...
(besides it's blogger ettiquette to link back...)
Not required but if you become a follower - then you know if you've been featured....
and will also be added to my Sunday Blog Love board on Pinterest.

9 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

G'day Terry! Thanks for having me this week and every week! Hope you have a fun weekend and a great time at the flea markets!

Best wishes,
Natasha in Oz

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

Thank you so much Terry for the feature. I hope every enJOYs making some of their own recipe (or any kind) books for their friends. JOY

Kathe said...

This year is going by too fast! Thank you for the feature Terry! And for hosting each week too!

Kim said...

Thank yo Terry for the feature of my table. You are my kind of groovy!
Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you for hosting another fun party, Terry!
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for hosting the party. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other wonderful links.

cathy@my1929charmer said...

Thanks for always hosting a great party. Love your cows!

Unknown said...

Terry, wonderful features, I am loving the pallet table. And your dining room looks so summery! Thank you for hosting, Hugs- Tanya :)

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I meant to stop in and comment sooner.Sorry about that.

Leslie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails