Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 24 Planner Addicts Challenge - Brand NEW!

 
Day 24: Brand New!
 
This might be my favorite photo-a-day of the challenge!
I just received in the mail some super cute washi tape!
 

I got this set of thin washi tape from the web site, Jane. It's a great site that has daily deals and while this deal is over, you can check out her Etsy store, Sage K and Co.
 


I don't have much Christmas washi tape and I found this on another website that features daily deals, Crafty Steals, and always super fast delivery!
 
 
And my last washi purchase is from Cute Tape, and they have so many washi tapes to pick from.
 
 
With all this new washi tape, this is leading me to another purchase,
masking tape case! $15.99 and a great way to see your washi tape!

Thanks for stopping by today!
TGIF!
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails