Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dollar Store Picture Frames

No work again today! The roads are ice covered and I'm staying put. Thought I show what I've been doing.

On many of the blogs you've seen the generic white frames redone from Dollar Tree. Well I made my version and added cute pictures.







I'm just loving this blue color!




Now this blue frame is going cream and still in process..all in preparation for our bedroom redo once the weather warms up!

Today, I need to finish reading 92 Pacific Boulevard by Debbie Macomber and play with my Circut.
(I'm making a valentine banner!)

And we're expecting more snow and ice tomorrow and into next week....




4 comments:

Gail said...

How cute! I just love those dollar stores.

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Ooo, Terry! I love how your frames turned out! Hope you don't mind if I "craft lift" your idea. I have TONS of those flat marbles and TONS of little dollar store frames. Too, too cute.

Thanks for sharing!

kanishk said...

Nice finds! I love good popcorn, but can't eat to much of it.

Work from home India

Best ice shaver said...

Great work. I really appreciate your quality work. Thank you so much for sharing this superb blog, this is really helped me a lot.
Best gelato maker
Home gelato machine
Best ice cream makers
Lello gelato maker
Best gelato machine
Italian gelato maker
Ice cream gelato maker
Best gelato machine commercial
Ice cream machine
Icecream maker

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails