Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Record Breaking Cold Here!

Usually I head to Goodwill every Saturday morning but today I'm staying home because it's colder than cold out there!
How does  -17 degrees sound to you?
And it doesn't sound like it's going to be anything but single digits this week.



So since I'm staying home today, I wanted to share some of my finds from last weekend.



This combination mirror/bulletin board will get a nice coat of cream color spray paint and will fit in nicely in my kitchen!



This frame has lots of details that will look even better with a coat of spray paint. I just can't decide if it should be cream or white...Seems I've been leaning toward cream lately.



And once I get this cleaned up, this will be for sale in my Etsy shop, so many details on this pitcher!


This platter isn't anything worth money but anything with pink roses always grabs my attention.
So for today, I'm staying home, where it's warm and read, watch TV and hopefully sneak in a nap!
Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nice finds! That is way to cold for me! I am not a cold weather person anyway and I have been hibernating lately. It is in the 20's now. I am so ready for Spring.
Stay warm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails