Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Goodwill Finds Today!

The weather is finally nice here! The temperature in my car showed the outside temperature at 25 degrees and it's beautiful out with the sun shining.

Last weekend I didn't do my Saturday morning thrifting because it was something like -17 degrees! Too cold for this one to venture out!

But today I made my run and found some great things, here's just a few of my finds..



My son is a huge popcorn lover and I this will be perfect for him! And only $1!




This is a package of chipboard letters - again, $1!



This picture cost me $2 and I really like it, works for Valentine's Day and also Mother's Day!

Well I promised DH that I would do some cleaning today and I best get going.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.


3 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Wow! Great finds, Terry. I love the popcorn bowl. Me and Son No. 3 eat popcorn together every night.

Have fun cleaning today! ;o)

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Nice finds! I love good popcorn, but can't eat to much of it.

kanishk said...

I see your weather has been worse than ours!

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails