Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking a Chance at Goodwill

This morning we woke up to freezing rain and snow and  vert slippery roads. Thankfully my work called Liberal Leave, which means that each employee can decide if they want to come to work that day. Driving in freezing rain is very scary, I'm definitely a whimp in bad weather.
I'm staying home and cleaning, playing Cafe Work on Facebook,  organizing and watching TV. I always like an unexpected day at home to get things done.

I wanted to show what I found last Saturday at Goodwill.




It's a jar full of misc jewelry and a gamble if there's anything worthwhile.




This bracelet is pretty nice, although I'm not crazy about the gold.



Very cute pearl necklace, I plan on taking it apart and using for a future project.



Stick pin, I still have several of these in my jewelry chest!



These ear rings are a interesting and funny thing - they light up and work!
(No I won't be wearing these!)



Plenty of cheap jewelry...



This pin, how could a teacher not keep this??

There's still plenty to go through and as you can imagine, it a tangled nightmare!
It's always interesting to see what people donate...

Any ideas what I could do with all of these jewelry?



1 comment:

Lenore said...

You've gotten quite a haul at GW...I really like the glass jar and if there is a treasure or two to be found in it....that would be even more fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails