Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

They Fell in Love from Anthropologie



I had to share my first order from Anthroplogie.

The receipt came in this burlap bag, how cute is this? Their name is even embrodiered.



This tag was wrapped around the set of three towels.



This is the other side of the tag - this is too cute to not keep.



The embrodiery is so precious...



What a great gift to give somewhat getting married or like me - married for awhile!




Aren't these just the cutest towels?


4 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Those are adorable. They will be perfect for Spring too with all the little birdies out.

cheri

CosmoGirl Carla said...

I love Anthropologie! Those towels are adorable. I'm so excited an Anthropologie is opening up at our mall. I'll be lost in there for hours.

Thanks for sharing.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Pretty towels and packaging! I have never ordered from them , but they have some great things.

Crystal said...

I just got married not to long ago...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails