Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Harvest Burlap Banner

It seems to be a lot of banners out there is bloggy world and I love all of them.
I seem to move from Halloween right into Christmas and Thanksgiving seems to be forgotten.  So I decided to make a banner for Thanksgiving...let me show you my "HARVEST" banner...


The banner ended up being so much bigger than I had planned it to be!


All of my supplies were either from Michaels or Dollar Tree...


I thought the glittered letters would be so pretty but it makes the letters had to read.


I used burlap that I had on hand for the background and made some different flowers.


And I used gold tulle to tie each piece together,,,


 I love all the different textures!



If you haven't made a banner, give it a try - it's really fun to see how creative you can be!

I'm linking to:

Show and Tell Green   
   New Friend Fridays  
   BoostMyBlogFriday

7 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

How cute - You did a great job!

home.garden.living said...

I like the banner. The colors are beautiful and I like how you combined the different patterns and structures.
Unfortunately we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Germany the way you do in the U.S. Otherwise I guess I would give it a try too.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
First, Faux wood banner can be used to market events at non-profit businesses such as church buildings, temples, mosques, along with other establishments of religious practices.
I like this post great work indeed well don keep posting.
pvc banners

Danielle said...

I am your newest follower from the blog hop The Mommy Chronicles

Please Come Check Us out and Follow Back

Linda Q said...

That is really darling, great job and you gave me an idea!
Linda

The Tablescaper said...

Great job and a wonderful execution. I'd love to have you join my weekly meme, Seasonal Sundays!

- The Tablescaper

Melissa Jackson said...

I'm your newest follower!

Would love a follow back!

www.imlivingthethriftylife.blogspot.com

Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails