Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Happy Sunday - I hope you're having a nice weekend! It seems as if Christmas is just around the corner and the stores are full of Christmas decor.

Cherished Treasures”=

This week my Sunday Blog Love goes to
Let me show you some of Angie's projects......


My scrapbook/office was redesigned because of Angie's work area...You'll want to read her post on this, she has many sentimental things in her space.


Here's a glimpse of her mudroom...I love how she uses blue and green in the space....


And Angie is a scrapper and she made this mini album from a Starbucks coffee cup...you just might be going to Starbucks so you can get a cup and make one of these ------how clever is this?


Angie made a scrapbook page to highlight every day in December.


There's two pages for everyday and this is something that she will keep and be able to look at. How many of us can remember what we last Decemember?

Another way to make a mini album - using an Altoid tin.
I'm going to make some of these...doesn't it just make you smile?

Stop over and check out Echoes of Laughter.

6 comments:

Angie@Echoes of Laughter said...

Hi Terry! Thank you so much for featuring me today! Thank you for showing so many of my decor projects! I am truly grateful and appreciative of such an honour as 'Sunday Blog Love'. Have a wonderful day! Angie xo

Marguerite said...

Love all of Angie's projects! She is so creative and her workspace is so organized and inspiring!

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Thanks for sharing! I've actually visited Angie's blog a few times, and I have the pic of the shelf and framed s'book paper saved as inspiration.

Think I'll go visit Angie's place again. :o)

Forever Living said...

I want to know about different types of number plates of vehicles.
cherished number plates

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Nicol said...

I love the scrapbook! Very cute and creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails