Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My November Bulletin Board

In my scrapbook.office, I have a huge bulletin board and it started out looking like this.


I got this at a yard sale and thought I'd put it in our family room, but DH wasn't so thrilled with it. So I converted it into a bulletin board.


I spray painted the frame black and added some scrapbook paper to the letters from Michaels.
(Like how I misspelled create?)

When I relocated my scrapbook area to the office, the black frame didn't fit in anymore - so out came the white spray paint!


A couple of weeks ago, I found this mirror for a couple of dollars at Goodwill...and spray painted it pink.


And here's the after!


I made the calendar with my cricut and the felt pilgrims came from Michaels.


And added a couple of cards and flowers I made along with some cute pictures from other blogs.


This board has become a great place for me to hang my pretties...


and best of all...there's lots of room for more! I can't wait to redo it for December...

Have a great weekend!

Linking to:

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party! Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

 UndertheTableandDreaming

6 comments:

megan @ homemade ginger said...

what a cute idea! thanks for sharing!

Dawnll said...

What a fun re-do! Love the using of this large picture frame. Great fun colors to.

It's A Priceless Life said...

I got a photo/bulletin board at a garage sale for .25...I need to recover it to match my craft room. Thanks for inspiring me to get going on it....maybe tomorrow! lol! I'm your newest follower...come check out my blog when you have a minute. :-)
Shantel @
www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love the pink mirror!

i'm your newest follower!

bloggingbypictures.blogspot.com

Radiomom said...

I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING your pink mirror....I may have to go to the thrift store later!! Tee hee!!

Pamela said...

I love how you can change this each month. I get bored with things but I don't think I ever would with this since it is ever changing. Great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails