Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

What a fast week this one has been! Crystal and I were out shopping on Black Friday for eleven hours!
Not quite done yet but only need to find a couple of things. 

Cherished Treasures”=

And now on to my Sunday Blog Love this week.
(I am completely obsessed with scrapbooking!)

And this week, my pick is Crate Paper.

blinkie


There's been plenty of blogs showing how to make Christmas tree from paper, fabric and glitter.
I love color and this is are so very pretty!


Check out all the fun extras with this Christmas mini album recipe book! Wouldn't this make you feel so loved at Christmas time, if this was yours?


This mitten mini album is so clever and cute..


I had to show you the inside because I'm a very visual person as I'm sure you are.
What would be more fun, putting this together or giving it to someone you love?


Crate Paper is chalk full of designers who give you step by step instructions on how they made their projects.
Isn't this just a beautiful mini album cover, doesn't it make you wonder what's inside?


Well, here's the inside, how fun is this? A picture on each page with super sweet embellishments.


As I said, they give you lots of instructions on how to make the items and this flower is so pretty.
I'll be making these very soon for a couple of projects that I hope to have done by Christmas time.

Please stop over and check out Crate Paper
to learn more how to make any of these projects or the many, many others they show.

Have a great Sunday!



2 comments:

Empty Nester said...

You are so creative! If I check out Crate Paper, will my projects be as good as yours? LOL

Crystal said...

Teach me how to make a tree!! Super cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails