Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

Wow, it's been a whole week since I posted! I've been working on several projects this week, just never completed a one of them until this weekend. I'm even taking Monday off from work so that DH and I can work on a new project.We'll start on it on Sunday and be done on Monday! Can't wait to show you.

On to my weekly Sunday feature, Sunday Blog Love.

Cherished Treasures”=

Barbara from hodge podge lives in Canada and is in constant motion,
working on decorating her home.


Let me show you why I love her blog...


Barbara made this headboard, isn't it a statement?
I've also just loving that pillow.

And she also showed how she figured out the layout for the pictures on the wall.


What a simple and elegant way to show off a brooch, I'm now on the lookout for one!


And she transformed this lamp with black spray paint and silver leafing..
I really, really love this!


Check out how Barbara organizes her craft supplies in her laundry room.


This is really something everybody can and should do!

I hope you stop over to hodge:podge.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love this Sunday feature sweetie...love this broach idea too!
Hey pop over and enter my new giveaway.

Leah said...

Oh my goodness, I want all of these things! Especially the headboard-I have the whole red theme going on in my bedroom and it would look amazing in here! : )

Barbara Matson said...

Thanks for featuring me! I will write a shout-out to be posted tomorrow!

You are too sweet - love the flattering comments!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Terry,
I love this special feature that you do and you are so kind to feature others.

I am in love with the framed brooch idea! Of course, all the other pretties are fun to look at.

hugs
Sissie

Marguerite said...

Great ideas! Love that headboard, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails