Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

My Primitve Candy Canes

Last December I was in overload with all the Christmas craft projects and this year is turning out to be even more great craft projects. There isn't enough time in the day to do every one but I wanted to show you my candy cane project that I made last year.

My qualifications are:
Cheap
Easy
and Again - EASY!


Plastic candy canes - Michaels
Red and white fabric - WalMart

Just tear the fabric into striips about 1" wide and 30" long.
Add a dot of hot glue to either end of the candy cane and start wrapping the fabric around.
Then add another dot of hot glue to the end.
Dab or sprinkle cinnamon to your liking.

And your done!



And its on our dining room table!


Last year, I decorated the dining room table with this Santa Claus.


I'm linking to:

Keeping It Simple The DIY Show Off 

The Girl Creative mmm button Making  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/ All Thingz Related    handmade projects 

3 comments:

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Cute!!
I've always loved that primitive look for christmas!
Great job!

Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com said...

Super super cute! Love it!

Judy@cutest-little-things

Nany said...

Hello there....I have the same candycanes and did the same but with some knitting thread...Happy Holidays from Puerto Rico

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails