Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Weekend in Chicago


On Saturday, we drove to Chicago so that Ashley could take a Japanese proficiency test on Sunday.
Ashley is a third year Senior who hopes to find employment is either Korea or Japan.
I hope she finds a job in the US.


I didn't take a picture but we saw a lot of people out walking and it was cold there. It had just snowed the day before and everything was so pretty.


I couldn't get over how close the cars are parked, on both sides of the street!

 I loved the way the trees connect overhead. I bet this is just beautiful in the summer when it's full of leaves.


And I loved these brownstones and each one was different and beautiful.


We had a great time and got some shopping done (BONUS).

Have a great day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails