Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Gift Set Swap - Scrapdaworld!

I've been spending too much time on YouTube, and that means I'm in inspiration
overload.  I want to create everything. I'm new to the swaps that go on there,
there's so many to pick from.

Tmika from Scrapdaworld had a fantastic swap - to make a gift set for swapping.
We were put in groups of four and the requirements:
 make a handmade flower
 two stickpins that needed to have two pearls and a spacer cap
standard tag - stamped or distressed
 three different trims, at least 18" each)
 make the package pretty and everything should coordinate.
It sounded like a lot, but it ended up being such an easy and fun project.
Let me show you what I made.


We could make all three sets the same, but I decided to make the same flower but use different colors for the lace trims.
 



 
This was the set that I made for Tmika, the host for this swap.
I love the little bunnies, I found them on eBay.
 
 
This is the gift set I received from Darla G, using red and cream as the colors.
Everything is so gorgeous! Thanks Darla!
 
 
Tracey from T Johnson put together this set using yellows and blues.
Love the colors together, everything is so pretty! Thanks Tracey!
 



Katryce from Scrap Elegance put together her kit in a box and so love all trims and colors!
Isn't the flower amazing? Love it! Thanks Katryce!
 
If you'd like to see the video on YT, click here.
 
I also just mailed out another swap yesterday and I'll share it soon!
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend!

I'll share a tutorial on how I made my flowers - next week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails