Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Kiwi Lane Design Sketch Challenge

It's been awhile since I've used the Kiwi Lane Design templates.
I happen to come along a post on Facebook that they have weekly challenges using a sketch put together by one of their designers. Theres an opportunity to win free product too!
 
Let me show what I put together in no time!
 
 
The two page layout called for four pictures and even those my son is now 27, it seems like
his first hair cut was just a few months ago.


 
I used American Crafts Simply Spring paper and there were so many wonderful designs which
made these layouts so easy to put together.
 
 
Here's a sneak peak of my latest project - would you believe this is made with something
your probably throw away?
 
 
For more details on how I put together the two page layout,
I'd love you to come over to my You Tube channel!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails