Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lucky Brown Bag and B.L.T.

 
Recently I took part in a swap from a Facebook Group, Close Friends.
Each participant was alter a paper lunch bag and fill it up
with goodies - Bling, Lace and Trims, treats, goodies and include something for LUCK.
 
 
Did you happen to get one of the 6X6 paper pads at Michaels Craft Store for one penny?
I was able to snatch up four pads and used Teresa Collins Breeze paper collection for
this project. Beautiful papers, soft yellow, gray and white designs.
 
 
I dug through my huge stash to make this. The metal 'friends' and yellow flower are from Michaels
and the other items are from various Etsy stores.
 
 
In the left corner of the bag, I attempted to make a double bow and added another metal embellishment and a clear flower. Isn't this paper just gorgeous?
 
 
For the LUCK item I made a tag and added lots of green embellishments.

 
Here's the back of the tag, the reason I wanted to share this - did you
catch that I put 2012?  It might take me a couple more months
before I remember we are in 2013. Does that happen to you?
 
 
I made another tag, something more spring like
but the back of the tag is my favorite part.

 
I came across this poem and I thought this could
be another item for LUCK.
 
Now let me show you what I received.
 
 
Love all the colors, the feather, bling, yellow flowers.
But what caught my eye was what she sent me for LUCK.
 
 
Joanne shared that she took a class on altering paperdolls
and made this for me. I'm hoping she'll share some
tips and tricks so I can learn how to do this.
 
So that's my latest swap share.
Would you believe I am working on 5 swaps right now?
I'll be sharing those later on, once completed
and mailed out.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Oh, what fun. Such beautiful treasures. I just participated in a matchbox swap and had so much fun creating it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails