Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

February Centerpiece Party


The blog who got me hooked on blogging, is Cindy at My Romantic Home and she's having a Centerpiece Party. I thought I'd share what I have on my kitchen table and my cats decided they needed help with the pictures. I actually had to take pictures two times because they were so pesty and insistent that the table was the place to be. I got the sterling silver platter at one of my favorite places, LaDeDa and I covered it with a white crocheted doily I got at K-Mart. I don't think I've ever really had any Valentine decorations and it appears that my decorations are mostly candy.
















Since Valentine's Day is almost here, I'm thinking of what my next centerpiece is going to be. Sounds like I need to do some thrift shopping this weekend. I think I might be on a mission....my poor DH....he can't figure out why I never get tired of shopping..

Do you ever get tired of looking for a bargain??

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Kitties! They always think they are the real centerpiece! :) LOL

Very pretty!

~Liz

Cindy said...

Very nice! Those kitties are so cute! I love the color of the gray and white one!!! thanks for joining in!!!

Diane said...

Cute centerpiece! I NEVER tire of looking for a bargain! lol

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Your kitties are so adorable! Love those sparkly hearts - very cute centerpiece!

Manuela

Neabear said...

Very nice centerpiece. I think it cute how your kitties have to get in on the act there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails