Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One of My Favorite Things - Flameless Candles

I've been thinking about the Favorite Swap that I talked about yesterday. I was trying to decide what some of my favorite things are and I realized it has to be flameless candles! No worry about a flame unattended, candle burning down to the bottom and forgetting about it, candle wax oozing all over the table or in my son's case - down the wall and on to the carpet, no soot and the list goes on and on. I still have regular candles but I love the flameless candles that I got off QVC. I ordered the set in champagne and wished I could get them all.







The Today's Special Value on QVC is a set of 2 glass hurricanes with the flameless candles. The glass hurricanes are etched and come in three different colors. If you've ever been tempted, QVC offers a 30 day money back guarantee. They have a timer and come on at the same time everyday, I have mine set to automatically turn on and off every day before I get home from work so I'm not greeted to a dark house.









Oh, and I don't have to worry about my kitties shinging their whiskers (it's happened!)

So what's one of your favorite things?

2 comments:

niartist said...

I love flameless candles too! I use them in my fireplace. So much cleaner, and I don't have to worry about cleaning up after wax mis-haps! So happy to see them here, too! :)

Neabear said...

These look very pretty. I have not seen them before. The things we learn from fellow bloggers. So cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails