Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Valentine Swap Gift Arrived!


It's so much fun to come home from work and see a package sitting on my front step! I got my valentine swap gift or should I say gifts!!?! My buddy is the best. Check out Mom to Monkeys. Diane is a bargain hunter and I'm always amazed at the amount of items she gets with not much money. (Her DH must really be proud of her!)







I thought this card was really cute and funny....



Diane I just want you know that I really appreciate all of the gifts!
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Diane said...

You are very welcome Terry! I hope you enjoy them! I will have my blog post up about your awesome box tomorrow! Many thanks again!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

That card is hilarious! What a nice swap she sent you!

Manuela

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

COOL STUFF! I'm so glad that you both participated!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails