Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to Three or More - Tuesday !



Over at Gypsy's Corner, she's hosting "Three or More - Tuesday. and I'm excited to partcipating.Please be sure to drop by her place and visit the other posts...

Today I decided to show my Willow Tree collection....

I bought this for my daughters birthday, she could live on tea!



I bought this one in memory of my twin sister who served in the Army and has been gone for eight years? (How it seems like yesterday)



I just bought this one last weekend, I love the embossing..







What collection would be complete without something with a ktten or puppy?



These two are on my dresser, the box was a gift from my daughter and son-in-law from their wedding - I put my wedding jewelry inside.




Do you collect the Willow Tree figurines?

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Gypsy's Corner and check out more of "Three or More - Tuesday."

8 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Nice Willow Tree figurines!

Happy Three or More Tuesday

Susan

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Hi Terry,
Happy 'Three Or More - Tuesday'. I don't collect willow tree figures but I have often bought them to give them as a gift. I like the simplicity of them.
Great entry, thank you for participating and have a wonderful evening,
Tam

Neabear said...

Lovely. Love the Willow Tree designs. A secret pal gave me my first one at Christmas. It is the Angel of Healing. I was very touched to get it.

ellen b. said...

I have one Willow Tree that was a gift from my son and his wife. I was really considering the Nativity this year...
Happy 3 of a kind...

Sherri said...

BEAUTIFUL Willow Tree collection. I don't collect them, but adore them just the same.

Carrie said...

The Willow Tree figurines are so sweet and lovely. I've thought of buying the Willow Tree nativity set, but have not fit it into my budget for my nativity collection.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Terry, These are lovely! Thanks for sharing them and the up close pics...love your collection. Susan

Diane said...

These are really pretty! Did you get your email about us being swap partners again?! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails