Make Your Home Fit for a Cat
Your home is your cat castle and you are the servant and you probably didn't realize that you cater to your cat. You laugh now, but read through the list and see if you are a servant to your cat (or dog).
* Keep your closet doors open, because your cat likes to nap in there.
* Let the sink faucet drip lightly, so they can take a drink.
* Different sized kitty homes/beds in various rooms in your house.
* You've placed a cat bed in a tucked away area in a room so that they can seek refuge but still see what's going on.
* You open the blinds to allow sunshine in but mainly so your cat can look outside.
* Drape throw blankets or sheets over the sofa/recliner so that your cat can nap without leaving lots of cat hair behind.
* Have a garbage can with a lid to eliminate temptation of what's inside.
* Keep a toy chest for all your cat's play things.
Yikes - I'm doing all of these things...
DIY Faux Succulent Garden in Sea Shell
1 hour ago