Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Behaving?

Has this week flown by or what?


This is what I have above the workbench in the garage. I have no idea who put the "Behave" there but I love it.


I got this wood box off eBay many years ago, and sadly the seller was on my favorite list but hasn't sold anything for a long time...


This garden tool set was one of my finds this past weekend. It came in a tool box and everything was so dirty..

I'm linking to:





Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg



11 comments:

Dawnll said...

I swear you find some of the coolest stuff. I need to start scoring the sales. It has been awhile. It still is very cold here...like 40 so I don't like to go sale hopping.I do find a lot of cool things at my local Goodwill.

Sylvia (at) Lily's Pad and Petals said...

Amen to Friday - your treasures are fabulous.

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Have not been doing a lot of treasure hunting lately - more into trying to clean out. Love the handles on the tools.

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

What gorgeous garden tools you have...love those handles!

Olivia said...

Your tools are too cute, but I am giggling about the "behave" sign...could you please send one of these signs to my mother in law...LOL,
Hugs,
Olivia

Kenzie said...

I love your decor that is in the garage! And your tools are so cute!

TidyMom said...

GORGEOUS finds!!

Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Have a GREAT weekend!

Crystal said...

I love your tools! Every girl should have pretty tools.

Lia at Petite Little Bee said...

What a wonderful post. Love the tools. I am a new follower and will be back soon. Hope you have a chance to come say hello.

Cheers,
Lia

Vivobello said...

cute tool set!!

Gay Vaughan said...

Thank you for joining my hodgepodge party! I love it! I hope you will join again.
~Gay~
itsahodgepodgelife.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails