Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Blog Love

This week's feature for Sunday Blog Love is a blog that I was hooked as soon as I saw her header.

Flea Market Trixie paints furniture white or turquoise, decorates with shabby chic shutters and plates, and she's competing in a contest,
So You Think You Can Decorate.


Thankfully she lives in FL, and by that I mean - she's up and out the door on Saturday morning looking for treasures and so am I! 


I love the distressed turquoise color.


More turquoise accents with white...very cute!


She made this sign for her brother and sister-in-law for Christmas. It looks like something from Pottery Barn.


She took a piece of burlap that made to look like a feed sack and framed it..and she explains how to paint on burlap.


She updated an old window into something so unique - I have three windows in my garage...hmmmmm..I think I found my inspiration...



 And last, here's a lamp that she she was able to see more than an oudated lamp. I would've have walked on right on by.
Click here to see it redone.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

CosmoGirl Carla said...

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to check out her blog.

Hope you're having a peaceful Sunday.

Dawnll said...

Thank you for the link, it is wonderful. See that is why I love your blog...

Victoria Hayden said...

I love Trixie! In fact I had just done a Whimsy Spotlight on her last week...she's amazing!! Love your post on her...nice to meet you!

Hugs,
Victoria

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails